The Quality Assurance (QA) system aims to guarantee and promote the effectiveness, the efficiency and the excellence of the School’s activities in all of the relevant areas, particularly:
The IMT School has summarized its quality assurance objectives in the "Quality Policies" document. At the same time, the School has introduced a system that includes all of the activities and procedures foreseen by the IMT School in order to guarantee:
- the quality of all services provided;
- the pursuit of all of the objectives that the School sets;
- the self-evaluation and the evaluation of the objectives achieved;
- the continuous improvement of the School’s activities, procedures and of the QA system itself as the result of the self-evaluation and evaluation processes;
- the involvement of all of the final beneficiaries (internal and external stakeholders) in the School’s processes.
The QA system is based on the Lean Office concept and is characterized by a cyclical nature that aims at a continuous quality improvement over time thanks to a constant control of the procedures.