The quality assurance system implemented to guarantee the quality of research is based on the collection and analysis of data and indicators with the aim of monitoring the status and regularity of research activities, establishing strategic objectives, identifying potential critical issues and planning improvement actions.
In particular, the IMT School:
- analyzes research activities and systematically monitors the scientific production of professors, researchers and doctoral students, for the purpose of internationalization as well;
- promotes, supports and verifies the ability to attract research funding;
- activates recruitment planning procedures, which also has the goal of facilitating the entry of brilliant young minds into the world of research;
- allocates resources, which may also be through competitive calls aimed at achieving strategic research objectives;
- recognizes research and Third Mission merits through a reward system.