The Advisory Committee performs advisory functions with regard to changes to the Statute that concern the nature and goals of the IMT School and the use of spaces made available by public or private entities.
The Advisory Committee is composed of three members, chosen among Italian or foreign candidates who possess proven competency in the field of management or high-level professional experience with particular emphasis on scientific and cultural qualification, designated respectively:
- one member from the Lucca Foundation for Higher Education and Research;
- one member from the Lucca Bank Foundation;
- one member jointly agreed upon by the Lucca Foundation for Higher Education and Research and from the Lucca Bank Foundation.
- Prof. Francesco Paolo Luiso, membro designato dalla Fondazione Lucchese per l’Alta Formazione e la Ricerca;
- Dott. Claudio Montani, membro designato dalla Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Lucca;
- Dott.ssa Maria Teresa Perelli, membro designato di intesa dalla Fondazione Lucchese per l’Alta Formazione e la Ricerca e dalla Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Lucca