The Disciplinary Committee is charged with carrying out the preliminary phase of the disciplinary procedures of IMT School faculty and must express a final binding opinion on the matter. It operates according to the principle of peer review and with cross examination.
The Disciplinary Committee is made up of three full university professors, with full-time appointments. Two members should be external to the School, where possible, and appointed by the Board of Governors from a list of candidates proposed by the Rector. The internal member is elected by the School faculty members.
- Prof.ssa Raffaella Rumiati - SISSA, Trieste
- Prof. Andrea Simoncini - University of Florence
- Prof. Marco Paggi - IMT School for Advanced Studies
- Prof.ssa Gaetana Morgante - Sant'Anna School for Advanced Studies, Pisa
- Prof. Giovanni Comandè - Sant'Anna School for Advanced Studies, Pisa
- Prof. Emiliano Ricciardi - IMT School for Advanced Studies