The Student and Alumni Association (SAA) of IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca was constituted in 2016 to foster and develop interpersonal cultural and professional relationships between the School’s students and alumni through a network of people, competences and experiences. The Association's goal for the next three years is to launch new and various activities to valorize and promote, in both national and international spheres, the School's scientific excellence and research reputation, the welfare of the School and its members, and to create a network that will actively support the job placement services by capturing synergies and reinforcing shared values.
SAA Annual Event 2022
Lucca, July 1-2 2022
The IMT Student and Alumni Association is glad to invite all its members to attend the 2022 Annual Reunion which is taking place in Lucca on 1-2 July 2022. It will be a great opportunity to catch up with other alumni and students, and to strengthen our community!
To sign up for the event, please fill out this form by June 15th 2022.
Board Members - Executive Committee and President
- The Executive Committee (EC) consists of 10 Members elected by the General Assembly, of the Director of the IMT School and of the President of the Fondazione Lucchese per l’Alta Formazione e la Ricerca (or their delegate). The EC actuates the Assembly’s deliberations, promotes the initiatives regarding the objectives of the Association; manages the organization and the administration of the association and delivers the operative instruction, and so forth.
- The President, elected by the Executive Committee from amongst its members, gives impetus to the activities of the Association, is the legal representative and manages the external relations of the Association and convenes and presides over the Executive Committee and General Assembly. The President convenes the Executive Committee, coordinates its activities and ensures that all Members of the Executive Committee are adequately informed regarding the materials to be analyzed.
Call for Memberships
Who may apply?
- Enrolled students and alumni can become Full Members of the Association.
- Contributing Members, who may be either natural or legal persons, are declared such by the Executive Committee in virtue of their economic and financial support of the Association.
- Honorary Members, who may be either natural or legal persons, are declared such by the Executive Committee for their particular economic, financial, organizational support or for their particularly noteworthy professional or scientific merits despite not being an IMT School student or alumni.
To apply, please fill out and submit the following Membership Application Form.
1st SAA Annual Event
Lucca, June 7th and 8th 2019
This 1st Annual Event provided an excellent opportunity to gather and build up an active community, to exchange ideas, to share career pathways and to visit, together with friends and family, the places that welcomed students and alumni during their doctoral life.
In an Executive Council held just before the SAA event, Davide Bacciu was elected the first President of the Association. Davide, who participated in doctoral cycle XX (Computer Science track), is now an Assistant Professor at the University of Pisa. In the following years he will lead the Association through the setup of its organizational structure and the new version of the Statute, which will allow the SAA to have a more suitable legal structure.
Contact the SAA:
IMT School Student and Alumni Association
Davide Bacciu | President firstname.lastname@example.org
Silvia Massa | Secretary email@example.com
Information and Liaison with the Public Administration:
Maria Mateos Irigoyen: +39 0583 4326 577 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|New Charter / Consiglio Esecutivo||94.32 KB|
|SAA Annual Event 2022 - Program||388.61 KB|
|Presentation slides||1.82 MB|