An excellent track record of international cooperations and coordination of research projects is requested.
The activities can be carried out in person and/or from remote.
- a PhD in structural mechanics or related areas;
- candidates must have an excellent record of high-impact international publications and a documented experience at the international level, including the coordination of research projects;
- candidates should demonstrate experience in structural dynamics, material instabilities, material modelling, elasto-plasticity, experimental mechanics, homogenization theory;
- excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English.
Si segnala che per la presentazione delle candidature sul sito PICA al momento NON E' DISPONIBILE il login tramite SPID - Si prega di effettuare la registrazione secondo le modalità alternative
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)