Cognitive ergonomics, ageing, technostress, cognitive load, intervention strategies
- PhD in Psychology, Neuropsychology or similar fiels;
- Applied research experience in cognitive ergonomics
- A suitable background for carrying out research activity;
- An excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- The candidate must have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary team, even remotely, while possessing the independence to fulfill the responsibilities of a senior consultant and project manager.
- The candidate should possess the scientific experience and confidence to apply a translational approach of cognitive psychology research to a commercial context;
- Previous experience (at least two years) in consultancy, communicating with clients and generating reports will be considered a plus.
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).