1) Support the members of the research unit in the field of sustainable urban development, energy and sustainability policies, and applications of complex systems methods for sustainability/green economy;
2) Management of the activities related to the project SoBigData++, monitoring of the project activities through the tools required by the various funding institutions (e.g., timesheets, diagrams, Gantt, deliverables, interim and final reports);
3) Support the research activities in the framework of Task 10.3 "Sustainable Cities for citizens" within the SoBigData project
4) Foster the cooperation between the research unit involved in activities convergent with SoBigData++
5) Reporting to the head of the unit on the correspondence between the progress and planning of the projects;
6) Participation in networking activities and dissemination of research results.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- A scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).