The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD students in conducting research and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join IMT research area in Economics, Networks and Business Analytics.
The candidate must have a background in strategic and technological innovation management, with an emphasis on exploitation strategies and mechanisms to foster university-industry collaboration. The candidate must also have a strong background in the innovation management field, including patent strategies, R&D, open and collaborative innovation, and a specific interest in technology transfer and science commercialization strategies.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Management Science or similar area is necessary to carry out the research activities (compulsory for the admission)
- Knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- The candidate must have the professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).