The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD students in conducting research, publishing academic papers and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join IMT research area in Economics, Management and Data Science.
The candidate must have a strong background in cognitive psychology and social decision-making, with experience in experimental psychology, online studies, and quantitative methods. The candidate must also have a sound knowledge of a range of research and evaluation techniques and methodologies suitable for evaluating complex data sets and quantitative outcomes assessing the impact of the pandemic on individuals' mental health, decision-making, and cognitive processes. Experience in designing, collecting, and analyzing data from studies investigating the impact of personality and sociodemographic variables on decision-making processes is preferential.
- A Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology, Neuroscience, Economics, Statistics or related fields is necessary to carry out the research activities (Phd compulsory for the admission)
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English
- The candidate must have the professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).