Game science, Game studies, Game-based programs, Temporary game stores, Management of gaming events
The GAME Science Research Center is looking for a full-time research collaborator starting April 2022 in the area of game science and game management. The ideal candidate should have researcher experience in the emerging field of game science and game studies as well as experience in the design and management of temporary gaming events. Skills related to data collection (qualitative and quantitative) and scientific writing are welcome.
Support the activities of the GAME Science Research Center; supervise the dissemination of scientific activities during temporary events involving gaming activities; study the effect on both the industry and the population of specific game-based programs; collect data on ludic habits and data on the game industry; write technical reports and scientific papers.
- PhD in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Expertise in the field of game science
- Experience in the design of temporary gaming events
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).