In order to be eligible to participate, the candidate must have, alternatively
- Candidates that have been awarded eligibility ("idoneità") for the category of the position advertised;
- Professors currently appointed to similar positions by other national Universities;
- International scholars currently undertaking regular research and teaching activity at a University level in a position similar to that advertised.
Applicants are required to send the following documents:
- The application form, duly completed and signed with a list of supporting documentation for evaluation purposes;
- Copy of a valid identity document;
- Detailed curriculum vitae showing scientific and didactic activities, academic publications and experience in management of research activities;
- Full text of minimum five, maximum twelve selected publications (the publications can be sent in their original form, as an authentic copy or as a photocopy provided that they are certified as conforming to the original copy, using the appropriate substituting declaration) only for candidates already affiliated to similar positions at italian university;
- A certificate which attests the date in which you have entered the position ("data di inizio del servizio nella qualifica e nella sede di appartenenza"), the salary class and starting date ("data assegnazione alla classe stipendiale"), the SSD (Settore Scientifico Disciplinare);
- The name and contact info of three referees;
- A list of all of the included documentation in the application packet.
by post to:
Call SECS P08/Associate
IMT Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies,
Piazza San Ponziano 6, 55100 Lucca.