Management, Machine Learning, Financial Distress, Credit Risk Management, Credit Behavior, Zombie Firms
- A Ph.D. in Business and Management, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields;
- A record of publications in peer reviewed journals in Management science;
- Experience in quantitative data analytics techniques;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- The candidate must have the professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team;
- Interdisciplinary articles in the fields of financial distress, credit risk management, firms’ crisis, zombie firms, credit behavior and cost behavior are welcome.
Regional Business Clusters as economic polymers: mathematical modelling, forecasting, and optimal policy design (EcoPoly)
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).