- Active learning, clustering, online learning, ranking, reinforcement learning, supervised, semi- and self-supervised learning, and time series analysis;
- Deep Learning architectures, generative models, and deep reinforcement learning;
- Statistical Learning Theory;
- Probabilistic Inference (Bayesian methods, graphical models, Monte Carlo methods);
- Trustworthy Machine Learning (accountability, causality, fairness, privacy, robustness);
- Applications of machine learning to fields such as data science, economics, humanities, medical sciences, physical sciences, and social sciences.
- A PhD;
- the successful candidate is a professor at a university or a scientist at a research institution in Italy or abroad;
- excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English.
Si segnala che per la presentazione delle candidature sul sito PICA al momento NON E' DISPONIBILE il login tramite SPID - Si prega di effettuare la registrazione secondo le modalità alternative
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)