Concurrency, Programming Languages, Compilers, Communication
Implementation in Erlang of the AbC Calculus developed at IMT and assessment of its quality and effectiveness by evaluating performances through a number of case studies. Development of tools for the verification of programs written in AbC.
The candidate should have a good knowledge of formal methods, verification techniques, and process algebras. Moreover, he/she should have demonstrable experience in implementing interpreters and compilers and very good knowledge of the programming language Erlang and its concurrency packages.
- Masters degree or 4-year degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Suitable scientific background for carrying out research activity and experience in the field that should be described in the curriculum vitae.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
“Second life - Second Life of the Public Services” and “WiLIFE - Tecnologie WireLess e ICT per un efFiciente e integrato sistema per la prevenzione e gestione delle situazioni di crisi e delle Emergenze"
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).