Random Graphs, models of trees
The candidate must be an expert of graph theory that could help in the analysis and modeling (through minimal spanning trees) of biological data. Knowledge of statistics and specifically combinatorics will be particularly useful to compute the relevance of the measured data with respect to null cases.
Expert of Graph Theory, Random Graph, statistics
- Master Degree affine to the required field; PhD title will however be evaluated
- Knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Recorded experience in the field of Graph Theory and Random Graphs
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)