IMT Lucca invites applications for a Visiting Professor in "Economics of Innovation and Policy Impact Analysis". The candidate must have a strong background in the evaluation of innovation policies, firm growth and innovation, the valuation of intellectual property rights, industrial organization, technology transfer and applied econometrics. The candidate must also have a sound knowledge of a wide range of methodologies suitable for the analysis of the impact of public policies. A preferential requirement is provided by the experience in the analysis of firm and patent data.
The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and Ph.D. students in conducting research, publishing academic papers, and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join the research unit AXES of the IMT School for Advanced Studies, Lucca
- A Ph.D. in Economics, Management or related fields;
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- The candidate must have an excellent scientific background and scientific pubblications in top field journals;
- A preferential requirement is provided by the experience in the analysis of firm and patent data.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- A scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).