Computer security, Software Security, Network Security, Cyber Range, Security Awareness.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Communication Engineering;
- Scientific curriculum suitable for carrying out the research activity;
- Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian language both written and spoken.
- The doctor of phylosophy (PhD) in Computer Science o Computer Engineering o Communication Engineering will be considered as a preferential title.
2 years (renewable for 1 year)
INF/01 - Informatica
"Reti dati a supporto dei sistemi tecnologici RFI Area di Indagine 2” - codice P0231 - CUP: D69J22000810005
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).