Computational methods; Finite element method; Fracture mechanics; Micromechanics
Development of computational techniques based on the finite element method, integrating variational approaches to fracture mechanics and micromechanics, for advanced failure analysis of heterogeneous materials. Contribution to research and PhD education programmes at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca.
Researcher in computational mechanics with experience in computational methods for fracture mechanics, with special regard on multi-scale approaches and micromechanics.
- PhD in structural mechanics or in related areas.
- Excellent record of high-impact international publications on the topics of computational homogenization and fracture mechanics.
- Excellent record of high-impact international publications and international collaborations
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
Researcher in computational mechanics with expertise in: computational fracture mechanics; theoretical development and implementation of homogenization schemes into the finite element method.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)