The successful candidate must meet all the below requirements (on penalty of exclusion).
- Appropriate qualifications for a full professorship, or a higher academic or professional qualification in the relevant field;
- A record of consistently high-level academic output, in particular, in the last five years, in Art History or in related fields;
- Documented professional teaching, research, organizational and management experience from an Italian or a foreign institution;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English language;
- Not currently an employee of IMT or another Italian university.
The selection committee will assess the candidate's qualifications solely on the basis of those documents provided by the candidate with his or her application.