IDEM IMT Alti Studi Lucca support
IMT is going to join IDEM/GARR, the Italian Identity Federation of University and Research institutions for authentication and authorization. IDEM's objectives are to create, setup and support an environment for the shared management of access to online resources. That This means that IMT users can access services provided by the members/partners of IDEM, with the same credentials used in the IMT Intranet. More information (in Italian) about IDEM/GARR can be found onat the web site: http://www.idem.garr.it/
A basic set of user account information must be released to IDEM Services Providers to access to Federation Services.
Here below you will find a list of attributes that MUST be released to Service Providers:
- eduPersonTargetedID (is a persistent, non-reassigned, privacy-preserving identifier designed to provide a service provider with a unique identifier for a logged in person while preserving the person's privacy)
- eduPersonScopedAffiliation (a type of relationship between IMT and the user)
Here below you will find a list of attributes that COULD be released to requesting Service Providers:
- commonName (name and surname)
- surname (last name)
- givenName (name)
- email (email address)
- eduPersonPrincipalName (persistent user identifier)
- eduPersonAffiliation (affiliation of the user with the home organization)
- eduPersonEntitlement (specifies the person's rights to specific resources in the form of one or more Uniform Resource Identifiers)
For support and information, please contact the IT support services (firstname.lastname@example.org).