1 Research Collaborator position
(Deadline December 3rd, 2021 12:00 )
Robust Invariance, Model Predictive Control
Development of control techniques tailored to constrained uncertain dynamical systems. The successful candidate will develop algorithms to identify uncertainty sets and simultaneously design robust controllers that stabilize the system while satisfying the constraints for all uncertainty realizations.
The selected candidate is expected perform high-quality research on the topics specified in the call, to be published in top-tier journals and conference proceedings.
- Master degree in mathematical engineering, automation engineering, computer engineering, computer science, mathematics, or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Completion of 3 years of a PhD program on a subject related to the proposed research topics will be considered as a plus;
Job Research Area:
Job Research Unit:
Job Contract Type:
Assegno di ricerca
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)