The position involves qualified research activities in the topics of Neuroimaging and Informatics with the CCSN PhD Students and MOMILAB fellows; the visiting fellow could also be involved in teaching activities, such as masterclasses, seminars, etc.
Candidates should have an outstanding research profile, extensive international academic experience, as well as experience in international institutions, and have a significant profile in the field of neuroimaging and information technology, and research activities on neuroinformatics, neuroscientific data sharing, neuroimaging data analysis, data mining, and visualization, even related to neurological and psychiatric disorders;
- PhD Compulsory for the admission
- curriculum with a suitable scientific background for carrying out research and teaching activities in neuroinformatics, neuroscientific data sharing, neuroimaging data analysis;
- the candidate must be an University professor in related topics of Cognitive Neuroscience, Neuroinformatics, or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English is required.
- Candidate must have an excellent record of high-impact publications in neuroinformatics, neuroscientific data sharing, neuroimaging data analysis.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).