The Student and Alumni Association (SAA) of IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca was constituted in 2016 to foster and develop interpersonal cultural and professional relationships between the School’s students and alumni through a network of people, competences and experiences. The Association's goal for the next three years is to launch new and various activities to valorize and promote, in both national and international spheres, the School's scientific excellence and research reputation, the welfare of the School and its members, and to create a network that will actively support the job placement services by capturing synergies and reinforcing shared values.
Here you can find the Association's Statute.
Welcome Day - Rooted in Lucca, reaching beyond
The SAA will participate in the IMT Welcome Day - Rooted in Lucca, reaching beyond on January 15 at 3.00 pm in the Cappella Guinigi Auditorium.
A presentation of the Association and a mentoring session will be held.
SAA Ordinary Assembly and Executive Board Elections (2024-2027)
IMT Lucca, Cappella Guinigi, and remote. Friday, February 2nd, 2024
The IMT Student and Alumni Association is calling for the elections to choose the new Executive Board who will be in charge for the next 3 years (2024-2027). The elections will take place during the Ordinary Assembly on Friday 2nd February 2024, 3-5 pm, and remotely. Voting will be open until Sunday 4th February 2024, 7 pm. See the timeline.
Alumni and students who wish to run as candidates for the next Executive Board, please fill out this form by 29 January 2024.
To vote you must be a member of the Association. To apply, please fill out and submit the following Membership Application Form.
SAA Annual Event 2023
Lucca, July 7th, 2023
The IMT Student and Alumni Association is glad to invite all its members to attend the 2023 Annual Reunion which is taking place in Lucca on July 7th 2023. It will be a great opportunity to catch up with other alumni and students, and to strengthen our community!
To sign up for the event, please fill out this form by June 25th 2023.
Board Members - Executive Committee and President
- The Executive Committee (EC) consists of 10 Members elected by the General Assembly, of the Director of the IMT School and of the President of the Fondazione Lucchese per l’Alta Formazione e la Ricerca (or their delegate). The EC actuates the Assembly’s deliberations, promotes the initiatives regarding the objectives of the Association; manages the organization and the administration of the association and delivers the operative instruction, and so forth.
- The President, elected by the Executive Committee from amongst its members, gives impetus to the activities of the Association, is the legal representative and manages the external relations of the Association and convenes and presides over the Executive Committee and General Assembly. The President convenes the Executive Committee, coordinates its activities and ensures that all Members of the Executive Committee are adequately informed regarding the materials to be analyzed.
Call for Memberships
Who may apply?
- Enrolled students and alumni can become Full Members of the Association.
- Contributing Members, who may be either natural or legal persons, are declared such by the Executive Committee in virtue of their economic and financial support of the Association.
- Honorary Members, who may be either natural or legal persons, are declared such by the Executive Committee for their particular economic, financial, organizational support or for their particularly noteworthy professional or scientific merits despite not being an IMT School student or alumni.
To apply, please fill out and submit the following Membership Application Form.
Contact the SAA:
IMT School Student and Alumni Association
Silvia Massa | Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org