The ideal candidate is a recognized scholar in experimental economics or behavioral economics, with experience in theory development, experimental data collection, or both.
The followings are welcome:
- experience in recognized international research institution;
- experience in PhD supervision;
- experience in laboratory management or field/online researches.
The successful candidate will have a record of peer reviewed publications in international journals.
The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD student in conducting research and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will contrivute to the PhD program in Economics, Analytics and Decision Sciences.
- A Ph.D.;
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)