Student and Alumni Association
The Student and Alumni Association of IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca was constituted in 2016 to foster and develop interpersonal cultural and professional relationships between the School’s students and alumni through a network of people, competences and experiences. The Association's goal for the next three years is to launch new and various activities to valorize and promote, in both national and international spheres, the School's scientific excellence and research reputation, the welfare of the School and its members, and to create a network that will actively support the job placement services by capturing synergies and reinforcing shared values.
IMT School Student and Alumni Association are now open!
Call for Memberships
Who may apply?
- Enrolled students and alumni can become Full Members of the Association.
- Contributing Members, who may be either natural or legal persons, are declared such by the Executive Committee in virtue of their economic and financial support of the Association.
- Honorary Members, who may be either natural or legal persons, are declared such by the Executive Committee for their particular economic, financial, organizational support or for their particularly noteworthy professional or scientific merits despite not being an IMT School student or alumnus.
To submit your application, please fill out and sign the attached "Membership Application Form" (download below) and send it by email to email@example.com.
Membership applications are due by June 24th, 2018 (11:59 pm Italian time) to allow time for review before the next General Assembly of July 10th (please, read below – Upcoming Appointments)
For further information, please read the attached files
Call for New Board Members - Executive Committee and President
- The Executive Committee (EC) consists of 10 Members elected by the General Assembly, of the Director of the IMT School and of the President of the Fondazione Lucchese per l’Alta formazione e la Ricerca (or their delegate). The EC actuates the Assembly’s deliberations, promotes the initiatives regarding the objectives of the Association; manages the organization and the administration of the association and delivers the operative instruction, and so forth.
- The President, elected by the Executive Committee from amongst its Members, gives impetus to the activities of the Association, is the legal representative and manages the external relations of the Association and convenes and presides over the Executive Committee and General Assembly. The President convenes the Executive Committee, coordinates its activities and ensures that all Members of the Executive Committee are adequately informed regarding the materials to be analyzed.
If you are considering standing as a candidate, please remember to tick the appropriate box in the previous "Membership application form".
Please note that applications received after the deadline (June 24th 2018, 11:59 pm Italian time) will not be taken into consideration for the next Executive Committee elections
- General Assembly: July 10th, 6.00 - 7.00 pm - Cappella Guinigi (IMT Lucca)
- Executive Committee Meeting: July 10th, 7.00 - 8.00 pm - Sagrestia (IMT Lucca)
Members and prospective members - please note that attendance confirmation to the General Assembly is required:
Participation via audio or video calls available.
More information and Meeting agenda will follow to all members after June 25th
For further assistance, please contact:
IMT School Student and Alumni Association - Admin/Coordination issues:
Maria Mateos Irigoyen: +39 0583 4326 577 | firstname.lastname@example.org
IMT School Student and Alumni Association - Delegate for Relations with Alumni, Social Policy and Equal Opportunities:
Prof. Emiliano Ricciardi: +39 0583 4326 711 | email@example.com