Vai al Contenuto
Raggiungi il piè di pagina
CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS
EURAM (European Academy of Management) a Conference (Glasgow), June 23 2017:
- “Nessun dorma, International strategies for italian opera houses” nel panel: Cultural entrepreneurship, innovation in arts business and creative Europe.
-Speaker of the Symposium “Cultural entrepreneurship: The new standard for arts management”: "Performing arts entrepreneurship in the globalization landscape, exporting tradition or creating new genres? The case of opera in China".
AIMAC (Management of art and culture) General Conference (Marsiglia, Francia), June 29, 2015: Giordano S. and Tonga Y.U., “Opera in a Global World: Internationalization Practices in the Beijing National Centre for the Performing Arts” panel: Creative Industries.
“Cultural managers without boarders-the internationalization of cultural management and cultural management education”, Heilbronn University (Campus Kuˆnzelsau, Germany), January 15-17 2015: “Internationalization policies applied to the management of opera houses: empirical evidences from Italy and China”, 15.01.2015.
Opera Europa Annual Conference (Venezia, Italia), Maggio 2014: contributor researcher for the project “Global Work Project: Facts and Figures from Italy and beyond" in collaboration with the ASK Research Center - Universita€ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Giordano S. 2017, "Originated in China”: Western opera and international practices in the Beijing National Centre for the Performing Arts”, ENCATC Journal of Cultural Management & Policy, Vo. 7 (1), ISSN 2224-2554.
- Giordano S., Monti A., Dubini P., 2017, “Nessun dorma”: international strategies for italian opera houses", Euram 2017 conference procedures, Glasgow. UK. ISSN 2466-7498
- Giordano, S. 2013, "Pop-Up Museums: challenging the notion of the museum as a permanent institution", Predella journal of visual arts, n.33, pp. 461-469.
- Becheri E., Giordano S., 2013, “Una Piccola Regione Con Tante Risorse” in “Rapporto sul Turismo in Friuli Venezia Giulia”, Mercury srl