- BA in History of Arabic-Islamic Philosophy or equivalent degree in Humanities;
- the contract holder should possess documented competence in history of medieval arabic-islamic philosophy, with special regard to the thought of Avicenna and its posterity, and proven capacity to analyze, contextualize, and describe a manuscript such as the one at stake in the present call. Since the most interesting part of the manuscript is the one dealing with logic, familiarity with Arabic-Islamic history of logic is required. A record of relevant publications is also required.
- knowledge of Arabic and Persian;
- fluency in English;
- competence in palaeography and codicology;
- familiarity with Avicenna's philosophy
Applications must be submit through PICA website only using the link at the bottom of this page.
Please note that for the submission of applications on PICA website, login via SPID IS NOT AVAILABLE at the moment - Please register using the alternative methods.
Si segnala che per la presentazione delle candidature sul sito PICA al momento NON E' DISPONIBILE il login tramite SPID - Si prega di effettuare la registrazione secondo le modalità alternative.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV (compulsory).