Game-based Education, Behavioral Economics, Game Science
- Setting up the study
- Developing the experimental design
- Collecting data
- Drafting the paper
- Disseminating the paper
- Master degree in economics o related field
- High quality peer reviewed research articles
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Experience in the area of applied game theory/signaling games
Approximately € 22000
1 year (renewable)
SECS-P/01, SECS-P/02, SECS-P/03
PRIN 2017 Bilancini (codice MUR 20178293XT_002) Titolo Progetto: Cognitive Modes, Social Motives and Prosocial Behavior, CUP D68D20000100001
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).