Social Network, Complex Networks, Entropy-based
Analysis of the evolution of the polarisation of users on the Twitter platform during the Italian elections. Study of the dynamics of the exchange of contents, especially focusing on the keywords used during that time. Detection of statistically significant signals of interaction among different communities and analysis of the contents therein.
The candidate should have a strong expertise in entropy-based techniques for network analysis and in their implementations. A good knowledge in statistics is needed, in order to provide a correct interpretation of the results. A good experience in the analysis of social network is required. The candidate should be expert at programming in Python and at using its modules for the analysis of complex networks.
- Masters degree or 4-year degree in Statistics, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or similar field.
- Suitable scientific background for carrying out research activity and experience in the field that should be described in the curriculum vitae.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
“TOols for Fighting FakEs” (TOFFEe)
6 months (renewable)
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)
- Identity document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)