Researcher with experience in the analysis and verification of distributed multi-agent systems. Revelant topics include the use of formal methods, concurrency theory, and game theory for the design, validation, testing and analysis of such systems, as well as synthesis of control and coordination mechanisms.
- Research seminars
- Research collaborations
- Contributions to the PhD educational program at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca.
- A PhD in Computer Science or related areas;
- Candidates must have an excellent record of high-impact international publications and international collaborations;
- Knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates should demonstrate experience in the topics of interests for this position.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- A scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).