User experience (UX) design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), consumer decision making, marketing, cognitive neuroscience, communication, neuroimaging, electrophysiology
- strengthening research in consumer's decision making;
- identifying and measuring the information that needs to be processed by the users;
- collecting and analyzing data, including remotely, to assess the cognitive load, eye gaze, facial expression and stress;
- creating reports based on UX design, research and usability testing from data generated at the intersection of neuroscience and applied cognitive psychology;
- collaborating with an interdisciplinary team at the forefront of innovation to generate high quality projects and white papers;
- being confident to work remotely;
- as a specialist in cognitive neuroscience in UX/HCI and market research projects, keeping informed with the continuum technical development in this field as it essential to provide elevated standards.
- MSc in Cognitive Psychology, Neuroscience or similar fiels;
Applied research experience in the field of neuroscience, UX/HCI and cognitive ergonomics;
Experience in collecting and elaborating eyetracker and EEG data;
A suitable background for carrying out research activity;
An excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- The candidate must have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary team, even remotely, while possessing the independence to fulfill the responsibilities of a senior consultant and project manager.
- The candidate should possess the scientific experience and confidence to apply a translational approach of cognitive psychology research to a commercial context;
- Previous experience in consultancy, communicating with clients and generating reports will be considered a plus.
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).