Electroencephalography, Neural Plasticity, Sensory Deprivation, Auditory, Electrophysiology (EEG)
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Cognitive Sciences or related fields, preferably acquired within the last 6 years;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- A good track record of research experience and outcomes related to the topic of this position;
- At least 3 years of research activity comprising experience with the acquisition and advance analysis of EEG data such as: analysis of oscillatory activity, e.g. time Frequency decomposition and analysis of data acquired with auditory frequency tagging approach;
- Good programming skills.
Approx. € 24400/year
1 year, renewable
PRIN “The role of cochlear implantation and bimodal bilingualism in early deafness: a window into the neurofunctional mechanisms of human language" (codice MUR: 20177894ZH) - P0157 - CUP: D68D19001700001
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).