Signaling, Equilibrium refinements, Communication
The ideal candidate will have a phd in economic theory or game theory.
- Setting up the model
- Developing the model implications
- Priving results
- Drafting the paper
- Disseminating the paper
- PhD in Economic theory, Game Theory
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Experience in the area of applied game thelory/signaling games
Approximately € 22000
1 year (renewable)
SECS-P/01, SECS-P/02, SECS-P/03
PRIN 2017 Bilancini (codice MUR 20178293XT_002) Titolo Progetto: Cognitive Modes, Social Motives and Prosocial Behavior, CUP D68D20000100001
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).