Teaching 20 hours on computer networks and tools for the analysis and protection of computer networks and on privacy and regulations about digital identity.
Expertise in computer networks and tools for the analysis and protection of computer networks, including enterprise networks. Knowledge of issues related to security protocols, digital identity, privacy and regulations (SPID, GDPR).
- PhD in scientific or engineering disciplines
- Academic experience in computer networks and IT security;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
TSA 4.0 - "Tuscan Start Up Academy 4.0" (codice P0196 - CUP B64F18000490006) finanziato nell'ambito del POR F.S.E 2014-2020 OB. COMPETITIVITA’ REGIONALE ED OCCUPAZIONE e all'interno del quale la Scuola IMT realizzerà il corso in due moduli denominato "Imprendi 4.0"
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- A scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).