Behavioral economics, decision-making, business organization, economic and organizational behavior
- strengthening research in organizational behavior and behavioral economy fields at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca;
- using collected data to generate innovative scientific papers at the intersection of neuroscience, psychology, and organizational business;
- contributing to the scientific community by drafting and creating interdisciplinary works and reviews based on detailed literature searches;
- following cross-institutional research activities as to what path should be generated by business and neuroscience;
- collaborating with a multidisciplinary team at the forefront of innovation to generate high quality case studies and white papers.
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Senior Research Collaborator with a background in business organization and organizational behavior. The candidate should preferentially, but not necessarily, have a multidisciplinary expertise in organizational psychology and behavioral strategy to research, collect data and publish results at Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center Lab - Neuroscience.
- PhD in Economics, Cognitive Neuroscience, Psychology or Management;
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is required.
- The candidate should have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team while possessing the independence and confidence to interface senior management at corporate level;
- The candidate should possess the experience to generate knowledge outside academic environments to the benefit of the social, cultural and economic development (third mission activities);
- Previous experience in publishing research papers in behavioral economy and organizational behavior will be considered a plus.
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).