Psychology; Forensic Psychopathology
The ideal candidate will participate in the research activities of the MOMILAB Research Unit. He/she will study the neurobiological correlates psychopathological factors relevant to imputability and social dangerousness, with a focus on personality disorders.
The ideal candidate has a background in Psychology and experience in Forensic Psychology and Psycopathology. He/she is familiar with the concepts of imputability and social dangerousness. He/she has experience in forensic psychological assessment and a strong attitude toward interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Master's degree in Psychology, preferably acquired within the last 5 years;
- At least 3 years of study and research activity on Forensic Psychology, risk assessment and imputability;
- A suitable background for carrying out research activity;
- An excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).