Organizational Studies; Human Resource Management; Comics; Cultural Organizations
The candidate must have excellent knowledge of the state of the art in the research field of the call. Furthermore he/she has to prove experience in the field of history, organization and human resource management of cultural and creative sectors, preferably of the comics field. Further knowledge is required on value chain and network analysis as well as fieldwork methods such as conducting interviews, focus groups, surveys, and data transcription and analysis. Previous experience in research projects, critical analysis and a pluralistic attitude towards dialogue will be part of the evaluation.
The candidate is required to develop research activities within the framework of the project titled “Indagine sulla filiera del fumetto italiana”. Research will be focused on mapping the structure, characteristics and main stakeholders of the sector, analysis of different segments, new trends and changes in production mediums, investigation of the needs, expectations and opinions of different actors in the field, and an in-depth study of the work dynamics and transversal relationships of comics with other sectors. Particular attention will be dedicated to the development of an inclusive approach through an extensive fieldwork that guarantees the involvement of all stakeholders. Furthermore, the candidate will be able to participate in the IMT LYNX Research Unit research and cultural activities, in particular projects regarding analysis and management of cultural heritage.
- A Master's Degree in a subject related to this call (e.g. Economy and Management of Culture; Management; Arts Management; Arts; History; Sociology etc.);
- Previous research experience in the area.
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English and Italian;
- Preferably a PhD in a subject related to this call.
SECS-P/10 – organizzazione aziendale
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).