Vai al Contenuto
Raggiungi il piè di pagina
Technostress, aging workforce, cognitive load, gender inequality, biofeedback, intervention, sensory disability
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Research Collaborator with a background in cognitive psychology. The candidate should be interested in working on the research topics of the Neuroscience Lab, an initiative of Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center that cooperates with the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca for applied research projects relative to the novel field of managerial and organizational neurosciences. The candidate should preferentially, but not necessarily, have a multidisciplinary expertise in identifying those personological traits associated with the well-being of the employees, besides creating and validating intervention strategies to promote workplace well-being.
The candidate(s) must be an out-of-the box thinker who is able to navigate uncertainty in addressing new research areas in the scientific collaboration with the Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center - Neuroscience lab. This role is primarily for someone with a passion and interest in cognitive psychology applied to identify the dimension affecting cognitive ergonomics and to promote workplace well-being. S(he) will be based in a multidisciplinary team and will support activities related to co-create innovative research designs with an applicative model to complex problems. Typical tasks include strengthening research in cognitive ergonomics at IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca; designing surveys and profiling, as necessary, the dimensions that negatively impact the human-computer interaction; creating, adapting and implementing specific intervention strategies aim at reducing tecnostress or aging-related stress; determining workplace well-being in sensory-impaired employees; assessing and communicating the efficiency of biofeedback-based strategies as solution to cope with stress; creating reports using data generated from the application of cognitive, perception, learning, and social psychology; collaborating with a interdisciplinary team at the forefront of innovation to generate high quality projects and white papers; contributing to the scientific community by drafting and creating interdisciplinary works and reviews based on detailed literature searches.
- A Master Degree in Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience, Cognitive Sciences, Neuropsychology or related disciplines;
- Applied research experience in cognitive ergonomics would not be necessary to carry out the activities, but will be considered as preferable;
- Previous experience (at least two years) in consultancy, communicating with clients and generating reports will be considered a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- The candidate must have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary team, even remotely;
- The candidate should possess the scientific experience and confidence to apply a translational approach of cognitive psychology research to a corporate context.
“Analisi dell'impatto di strategie di intervento di carattere neuroscientifico sul benessere aziendale – Tutela fase 2", P0188 CUP: D64G20000020007
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).