Participation in the research activities of the Research Project "Business Performance and Management Science’" related to the investigation of the behavioral and neural correlates of consumers' response to marketing stimuli. The research project will engage the use of brain imaging methodologies, biometrics and other technologies in assessing how consumers respond when presented with banking products and/or related stimuli. In particular, the comprehension of how information on a specific product/item is conveyed through different sensory modalities and media channels and influence decision-making processes represents a current challenge for neuroscientific research in the field of marketing. Original approaches in neuroimaging studies applied to social sciences, behavior, decision-making processes should, not simply, characterize the individual (social and personological) profile, behavioral and brain functional processes, but mainly look for potential predictive (bio)markers of individual choices or social outcome.
In particular, research activities regard:
- Experimental setup of behavioral and brain functional studies (functional magnetic resonance imaging) of neuromarketing
- Analysis of behavioral data
- Analysis of brain functional data using univariate and multivariate processing analyses
PhD in Psychology, Neuroscience, Economy or other fields related to the topic of the research.
Research experience in the field of neuroeconomy and marketing. Articles published in scientific journals and in conference proceedings in the pertinent fields.
An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is required.
The candidate should possess scientific maturity to conduct a research project at a Principal Investigator level.
Ricerca collaborativa di nuovi modelli di profilazione cliente basati su Neuroscienze-
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).