Neuroeconomics, neuroscience, game, gaming, museum, edutainment, savings
The IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca invites applications for a Research Collaborator in Neuroeconomics, Game Science and Edutainment, with experience in game designing and testing in the research field of neuroeconomics, game science and skill development. The candidate must have a curriculum with a suitable scientific background for carrying out research autonomously. He/she is expected to work independently to produce research of international standard and cooperate with other members of the Innovation Center Lab-Neuroscience research group and external collaborators.
- Suitable scientific background;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Research experience in fields related to the call.
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).