1 Research Project Grant position
(Deadline November 24th, 2022 13:00 )
The candidate has a strong background in philosophy of science or logic; fields of special interest are social epistemology, philosophy of social sciences, and critical thinking including argumentation theory. Interests or experiences in the area of cognitive science are welcome but not required.
The successful candidate will join the MInD research group of the MoMiLab research unit. The research will focus on how experts (including both scientists and professionals, like physicians or judges) reason and make decisions; how they communicate within and outside the expert community; and how communication with the public can be improved and made efficient.
- MSc degree in Philosophy (Philosophy of Science, Logic) or Cognitive Science;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
Job Research Area:
Job Research Unit:
Job Contract Type:
Borsa a progetto - Project fellowship
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV (compulsory).