NEW DEADLINE 2023 January 10th at 01:00 p.m. CET (Central European Time)
Trade, innovation, machine learning
The IMT School seeks a young scholar expert in international economics and innovation, with particular reference to the empirical analysis of microdata of business (international trade and innovation) with the help of machine learning techniques. The ideal candidate masters statistical and econometric data analysis techniques and has a doctorate in economics, management, or related subjects. The research will be conducted within the Axes research unit, and it will contribute to the definition of new predictive models for external trade and innovation.
The selected candidate will analyze the microdata of foreign trade, business, and patents to contribute to the definition of predictive models of future business dynamics. The analysis will be carried out on databases available at the Axes research unit and in collaboration with the researchers of the IMT School.
- Master's degree in Economics, management, statistics or related fields;
- Knowledge of the main applications of statistical and econometric analysis (Stata, R, Phyton)
- Excellent knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
- The doctor of phylosophy (PhD) in Economics, Management, Statistics or related fields will be considered as a preferential title.
SECS-P/06 Economia Applicata
50% IMT4CAREER Cofund Fellowship Program
40% project “La sostenibilità delle terapie avanzate: esperienze, prospettive e accordi innovativi” - P0198
10% Fondo Istituzionale Docente – Prof. Massimo Riccaboni - F0242
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).