History of contemporary art, Arts and politic, Contemporary history, Art criticism
Appointed candidate must give a course in contemporary art. Furthemore he/she could possibly participate in the activities of the Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage IMT track and of the Lynx research unit.
Appointed candidates must have a deep knowledge on the history of contemporary art, in particular Twentieth century art, focusing on the relationship between artistic production and political and institutional history. Candidates must have a strong teaching experience, both in Italian and in English, at a PhD level, PhD student tutorship and PhD thesis supervision. A strong track record of publication is also required.
- PhD in Humanities
- excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- International academic and professional experience;
- excellent publication record;
- former teaching experience (PhD level) in English
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- A scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).