Protection and enhancement of cultural heritage, public/public and public/private partnerships; survey of acts and statutes; additional services.
The candidate will be employed as a research fellow in the context of the activities envisaged in the agreement between the Direzione Regionale Musei della Calabria and the IMT School for Advanced Studies (Rep. IMT School n. 35/2022 Prot. n. 5751, 12/05/2022 and Rep. DRM-CAL n. 5, 27/04/2022), as specified in the operative agreement between the above-mentioned institutions (Prot. IMT School no. 11741(99), 26/09/2022 and Prot. MIC_DRM-CAL 0004592-P, 23/09/2022). The research will be carried out at the premises of DRM Calabria, the museums and archaeological parks considered and the Research Unit LYNX Center for the Interdisciplinary Analysis of Images, Contexts, Cultural Heritage. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of cultural heritage law, with particular attention to the regulation and organisation of museums and to Italian and foreign experience and examples of museum networks. The research fellow will also have to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the tools for the creation and management of partnerships in the field of cultural heritage and for its valorisation, as well as of the discipline regarding public contracts in the field of cultural heritage. He/She must have an excellent knowledge of the public organisation and management of cultural heritage, as well as of the IT tools used by the institutions of the Ministry of Culture for the survey, cataloguing and organisation of data. The research fellow will also have to demonstrate an excellent ability to collaborate with specialists from other disciplines in the field of cultural heritage, in particular archaeology, computer science applied to cultural heritage, museum studies and organisational-managerial studies.
● Survey of the internal administrative acts (statutes, service charters, etc.), of possible contracts for additional services, of agreements between private entities/parties and the following Museums and archaeological Parks:
- National Museums of Crotone and its Province;
- National Museum and Archaeological Park of Locri;
- Museum and Archaaeological Park ARCHEODERI, Bova Marina.
● Systematic review of the relevant administrative acts, with the final aim of creating a model for the governance of cultural heritage based on the guidlines stated in the agreement between DRM-CAL and the IMT School.
● The appointed fellow could participate both in the AMCH track seminars and Lynx research activities.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- PhD in fields related to the present call will be considered as a preferential title;
- Previous experience in the field of administrative law and in particular in the field of law and cultural heritage.
IUS/10 Diritto amministrativo
ACCORDO OPERATIVO IN ATTUAZIONE DELLA CONVENZIONE REP. N. 5 DEL 27 /04/ 2022 TRA Direzione Regionale Musei Calabria E Scuola IMT - P0259 - CUP D63C22000690005
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).