IMT School for Advanced Studies in Lucca invites applications for a Visiting Professor in "International Economics". The candidate must have a strong scientific background in international trade with a focus on trade policy, multinational enterprises, and global value chains. Scholars who address the challenges of climate change and its sustainability from the perspective of a global economic governance are particularly welcome.
The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and Ph.D. students in conducting research, publishing academic papers, and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join the IMT research area in Economics, Management, and Data Science.
- A Ph.D. in Economics;
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- The candidate must have a scientific and professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary environment.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- A scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).