The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD students in conducting research, publishing academic papers and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join IMT research area in Economics, Management and Data Science
The candidate must have a strong background in (both cooperative and non-cooperative) game theory, graph theory, and optimization with experience in applications such as transportation networks design and graph-based movement analysis. The candidate must also have a sound knowledge of a wide range of methodologies suitable for the approximation evaluation of centrality indices in graphs. Experience in machine learning and nonlinear approximation theory is preferential
- A Ph.D. in Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields is necessary to carry out the research activities (Phd compulsory for the admission)
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English
- The candidate must have the professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).