Blockchain technologies, Process Calculi, Formal modeling, Protocol verification
The candidate will model the P2Knowledge protocol that is at the basis of the VeriOSS project by using a suitable process calculus and verify its security properties by exploiting an automatic tool.
The candidate should have a good knowledge of the blockchain and smart contracts technologies. Also she should prove to be acquainted with the theory of process calculi and of their usage for the formal modeling and verification of cryptographic protocols. The knowledge and experience with tools for the automatic verification of protocols will be evaluated.
“VeriOSS: a security-by-smart contract verification framework for Open Source Software”
- High school diploma (Diploma di istruzione secondaria superiore);
- Being enrolled in a computer science or computer engineering course (undergraduate level);
- Good knowledge of: blockchain technologies; theory of process calculi and their usage for the specification and verification of protocols;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).