The successful candidate must meet all the below requirements (on penalty of exclusion).
- Appropriate qualifications for a full professorship, or a higher academic or professional qualification in the relevant field;
- A record of consistently high-level academic output, in particular, in the last five years, in Fisica della Materia or in related fields;
- Documented professional teaching, research, organizational and management experience from an Italian or a foreign institution;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
The selection committee will assess the candidate's qualifications solely on the basis of those documents provided by the candidate with his or her application.
Applicants are required to send the following documents:
- Copy of a valid identity document;
- Detailed curriculum vitae showing scientific and didactic activities, academic publications and experience in management of research activities;
- Full text of five selected publications (the publications can be sent in their original form, as an authentic copy or as a photocopy provided that they are certified as conforming to the original copy, using an appropriate substituting declaration);
- The name and contact of tree referees.
by post to
IMT Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies,
Piazza San Ponziano 6, 55100 Lucca.