The candidate is expected to:
1) conduct relevant research for the development of the School; 2) carry out research leading to publications in high-quality journals; 3) generate independent and original research within the listed areas; 4) contribute to the overall research performance of the School
by supervising postgraduate research students; 5) conduct research in the areas of interest for the Networks Unit.
The candidate must provide an established expertise and proven portfolio of research within one (or more) of the following research fields:
1) Game Theory
2) Economic aspects of blockchain technology and bitcoins
Essential criteria are also:
1) knowledge of current status of research in the above mentioned fields,
2) established international reputation,
3) proven record in national and international publications.
- A Ph.D. in Economics and related disciplines compulsory for the admission;
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English.
- The candidate must prove ability in coordinating multidisciplinary teams
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).